Monday 8 October 2012

On this Thanksgiving day I can't help but be thankful for my wonderful wife - today is our 7th Anniversary!!  My wife is a tower of strength who continues to amaze me.  I am more in love with her now than ever.

As it is my last day of parental leave (back to the office tomorrow), I cannot help but reflect on and be grateful for our family.  What an absolute blessing they are and I cannot tell you how thankful I am for every moment I have to spend with them.  The greatest joy in my life is to be with them.  To think...it all started with a look and a "hello" near the bar of the Capital 7 movie theatre in Kingston.  I'm not sure I could have comprehended how much that "hello" was to change my life.  But am I ever glad she did.  Happy Anniversary My Love!!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!  Remember to spend time (and cherish it) with the ones you love today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment