Tuesday 19 March 2013

Grandmas Rockin' Eve


 It was my mother in laws birthday party last night so to celebrate we did the traditional family party which obviously included lots of Lego, fairy costumes, big kids in suits, moms in sweat pants, and of course a dance party to finish. Sadly because tis the season of Lent not everyone got to enjoy the brownie cake at the party, with some abstaining, some eating just a teeny bit, and some eating hurriedly in a corner (myself in the corner) so as not to make others jealous. All in all it was a very nice evening, with some good memories  made for the kiddies. Thanks Bonnie for being such a good Grandmother to my little girls, and the rest of the wee ones in our family. Happy Birthday. 
















I think the parties over now,,,


1 comment:

  1. It was a super evening and as Cole said "his best day ever".I agree totally.
    Ryan, I may not forgive you for that picture though!

    "vanity thy name is woman"

    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete