Sunday 12 May 2013

Love You Forever - Happy Mothers' Day



Here's a little treat from master storyteller Robert Munsch.  A favourite of my mom and I, and one that I have enjoyed passing down to my girls.

Mom's do so much and deserve this day of recognition for their effort, sacrifice, guidance and love that they give to us.  It is a joy watching the wonderful job my wife does with our girls and knowing how much of herself she gives (and gives up) to do so is inspiring and my appreciation and love for her deepens everyday.

My girls are surrounded by such excellent examples of strong women and mothers (from my Mom and Mother-in-law) to my wife that I can't help but feel blessed on this day - even though it's a day to bless moms.

Here's to all you moms!!  Happy Mothers' Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment