Friday 10 May 2013

Busy Busy Busy Sleep

Well its been a while. The last few weeks our family seems to have been on constant overdrive with lessons, meetings, virus bugs, and spring fun.  I hope to post some pictures in a day or so but for now Im just too darn lazy to set up the camera and download the pics. I may rename this blog the Lazy Daddy Blog, or perhaps Sleep Deprived Daddy Blog, Covered in Puke Daddy Blog, Receding Hairline Daddy Blog, the possibilities are endless (unlike my energy level).

I can update you with some exciting developments of our house. Evie has learnt to ride a two wheeler, and Noli has graduated to Evie's old "big kid" bike. Miriam is just starting to use the potty albeit vary randomly and with minimal aim. Chiefy, our dog, turned 4 last week, which unfortunately was not celebrated with much fanfare (we just sort of noted it during a coffee break).

Meanwhile me and the wife are trying to keep up with it all, convincing ourselves to enjoy it even when were so tired we think we might die. After all it goes by so fast (I know I know, but geeze do I want to go to the bathroom for once with out someone barging in with lego, or a booboo, or whatever).

It did strike me this morning though that our worries and struggles are so very minor compared to so many. The world is a very dark place for some people. And struggle is very relative. Our family is truly blessed.

God give us strength and patience, and maybe a good nights rest would be good.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment