Tuesday 27 August 2013

Wait It's Over?

Ok Ok I know it's been a while since I have blogged anything. I could use the the ready excuse of having three little girls climbing on me by day and drooling on me by night but I shall spare you this time.

This summer has gone by way to fast. I really feel like we just got going and suddenly we have to get back to the grind of school. Not that school is so horrible, the girls actually like it most of the time but it's just not as perfect as having nothing to do all day. No homework, no grades, no parent teacher meetings, and my personal favourite no early morning bus drop off. I am really not looking forward to waiting for the bus in January, but luckily that's far away. Kind of.

Somethings I am looking forward to in the fall are an end to the humidity, Halloween (we are doing a star wars theme this year), and hopefully nice new teachers for my girls who also happen to have a no homework policy,, ah to dream.

For now I am going to enjoy the last few moments of summer with the family and squeeze in a few more summer moments that I have been to lazy and or busy to do earlier. There is a fishing spot here in Ottawa that I have promised to take the girls to, and I should probably also get my fishing license before my luck runs out with the fishy police. Nothing like a brush with the law to ruin a Daddy daughter moment.

Enjoy the last few days of summer everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment